When you arrive at the BC SPCA Kamloops Spay Neuter Clinic, you can expect quality care for you and your pet.
Please check in with reception when you arrive. We look forward to serving you and your pet.
During your vaccine or wellness visit
- A New Client Form must be completed prior to your visit.
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room.
- A veterinarian will meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests and treatments are performed.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
For spay/neuter surgeries
If your pet is scheduled for a spay/neuter surgery, please review our surgery instructions.
After your appointment
Did you have a great visit? Send a review and tell us how we did! We would love to hear from you and continue to improve our services for you and your pet.